NESTLED IN THE HEART of the Southwest, beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico, offers colorful landscapes, great cuisine, and enduring culture. With close to a million residents, the state’s largest city attracts visitors from across the globe to major cultural events, such as the Festival Flamenco Internacional and the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, outdoor activities, and its culinary scene.
The Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce Convention & Tourism Department serves as a gateway to a culture that moves to the rhythm of Native American drumbeats, glimmers with jewelry in turquoise and silver, and is shaped by generations of tradition. In the Duke City, the influence of the Spanish has been hand-carved in retablos and tinwork and colored by and Mexican traditions.
Established in 1975 by 14 members of the Hispanic business community, the chamber focuses on improving economic development, opportunities, and education in Albuquerque and throughout the state of New Mexico. Currently, the Hispano Chamber is a community of approximately 1,000 business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals committed to scaling small businesses and empowering individuals through economic growth and wealth creation. The Hispano Chamber is the largest Hispanic chamber in the country, and the largest chamber of commerce in New Mexico.
While historically Hispanic-focused, the association is inclusive, and proud to consider itself the Small Business Chamber of not only Albuquerque, but the state of New Mexico, too.
The Convention & Tourism team at the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce goes above and beyond for its members and clients. Unlike many convention and visitor bureaus across the U.S., the Hispano Chamber offers several services in support of conferences, conventions, and events, including:
- Assistance with RFPs for hotel and event site selection. The chamber will gather and organize a list of hotels and event facilities, with prices and accommodations for you to review, to help ensure you pick the right place for your event.
- Welcome ambassadors and more than 100 volunteers. Should you need extra help, the chamber can help connect you with people willing to assist with your event.
- Entertainment and speaker resources. The chamber has a large network of entertainers and speakers who can present at your conference, convention, or event on a number of topics.
- Media and public relations. Promotion is a vital tool for expanding your event’s recognition. The chamber has developed media relationships over the years to help our members get the word out about their event and their organizations’ missions.
- Tour packages for attendees and families. When you come to Albuquerque, you’ll want to take in some of the many cultural activities we have. The chamber can put together engaging tour packages.
- Registration assistance. This can be a logistical nightmare if not done correctly. The chamber provides assistance to ensure your attendees can check-in with ease.
- Tourism and attendance promotions. The chamber helps you expand your network and reach by utilizing its relationships and partnerships so you can get people to your event.
- Pre- and post-conference meeting space and facilitation. The chamber has a comprehensive list of pre- and post-conference meeting spaces and facilities of all sizes.
Let the Hispano Chamber be your cultural concierge.