Above: A sampling of Deborah Pierson's collection. Photograph by Inga Hendrickson.
Deborah Pierson vegetable-tans leather for bags, purses, and clutches, adding woven wool touches for a refined Southwestern style. Check out Artifacts Gallery, in Farmington, for these beauties.
- Vegetable-tanned leather cross-body bag ($235)
- “Saltillo” hand-carved leather cuff ($50)
- Handwoven wool essentials bag ($45)
- Buckskin glasses case ($30)
- “Aspen” carved leather clutch ($150)
302 E Main St,
Farmington, NM 87401